Sunday, July 11, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Haha! My blog has nothing to do with that song. LOL, but it seemed appropriate since TODAY was the day that I got to go see Eclipse with Cheron!! This was a long time coming for the two of us. This was our reason for summer. This is what we've been waiting for--and it came and went. And I walked away totally encouraged and totally in love with my friend, Cheron. :)

Cheron is extremely crafty and she made us some Eclipse presents!! MY NECKLACE WAS WAY BETTER THAN ALL YOUR TEAM EDWARD/ TEAM JACOB SHIRTS!! (I have to admit, I was a little bit jealous and I felt left out that I didn't have a cool shirt to wear.) However, my shirt would have said something like, "Bella. You are an IDIOT. Just sayin." Haha!!

Check it out!!



Isn't it WONDERFUL! Isn't she just awesome! The little note says, "Look after my heart, I have left it with you." (Note from Edward to Bella.) ;) I love having friends who I can relate to, who I can talk to, gush about things like Twilight to, and still bunker down and be real with each other. LOVE it!!


Thank you Cheron!!

PS. DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS MOVIE
I had to come back and edit the post to add on about what I thought about the movie. It was great. (In all honesty, to me, the movies can only go UP. I hated Twilight, hated New Moon less... so Eclipse was good. I am now super, super excited and intrigued to see how they are going to keep Breaking Dawn PG-13 for their audiences. Duh, duh duhmmm.)

Anyway, the movie made Edward look like a jerk, but in the book--he is obviously the bigger man. (Figuratively, haha.)

And... I am still. Very. Anti-Jacob Black. Haha.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Cheron said...

LOL. I love how you said that "this was our reason for summer"! LOL. Summer can end now, time for fall. LOL. Had a wonderful time. You are awesome :)

Post a Comment