Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photographic Wish List

I was in the mood to... uh, dream ahead. Haha. I say dream, because I am very weary of making plans, haha. But I started looking at the things I WANT photographically. And I wrote it down and thought, "I am going to type it into existence."
  • Canon 580EXII, probably 2 of them
  • Canon 24-70 2.8
  • Canon 16-35 2.8
  • OR the Canon 14mm 2.8. (I am a big fan of wide angle lenses)
  • Canon 70-200 2.8 (not sure if I want IS or not, I am sure it'll be DJ's lens)
  • OR the Sigma 50-150 2.8 for DJ, he'll be shooting with a cropped sensor, so we'll see how that all goes with the focal lengths we decide to go with.
  • I want a 100mm Macro, I don't think I care if it is Canon, or not. Haha.
  • && I really want the Canon 24 3.5 TS. I have mimicked the effect of TS lenses in my post processing, and I would LOVE to play with a TS lens.
  • Expodisc
  • Kelly Moore Bag (the Hobo one)
Oh, how cool it would be to be made of money. Haha. One day Jennifer. One day this will all be yours. Haha!! And when that one day comes I will have to have people in my life who will show me how to be BETTER than I am now. So along with this photoraphic THINGS list, I will also be including a photo workshop wish list, just because it's my blog, and I can do what I want to.

People I would LOVE to learn from one day:
I cannot wait!!! YES! ;) ;) Ok. I will go day dream now. Ta-ta for now. Something of more substance to be posted later tonight.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment